Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dream of a Talking Cat

I had the strangest dream amongst a bunch of vaguely interconnected ones last night. I was walking around a residential neighborhood and came to a dead end. All of a sudden a cat (kind of large cat: maybe a large bobcat) appears and says something about not to go in that direction. My memory is kind of fuzzy, but then a man appears and the cat says something and turns the man into a very small monkey. Later, some FBI guy or someone similar keeps me from leaving the place I'm in and going to the airport. After a while, he let's me go. On a TV screen, I see something about a fight at the airport involving a cat and a monkey. Normally, I have dreams that are pretty grounded in reality. Exceptions are the occasional vampires, zombies, and super powers. Occasionally (pretty rare nowadays), I'll be in a cartoon or some television show or movie. But from what I can recall, I have never, ever, had a realistic dream that involved a talking animal. The only thing that was a little different about last night is that I was paged at around 4:30am. I think this dream occurred after I went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment