Saturday, September 01, 2012

Driving to Kyparissia

We waited a little bit for Antonis and Alexandra before heading out.

On the way to the hotel in Kalo Nero, we first stopped at Ancient Mycenae to see the Citadel of Mycenae with its Lion Gate. At the site was also the Tomb of Aegisthus. Nearby we visited the Treasury of Atreus.

We then went to Nafplio for lunch. I had moussaka. After lunch we headed to a seaside cafe for Greek frappes.

We arrived at Kalo Nero sometime after 8pm and checked in. My room had two stories.  In the lower level was a sofa bed, bathroom, kitchen sink, stove, refrigerator, and small oven. Upstairs had a combined pair of twin beds and another bathroom.

Kristen didn't want to do anything, so I headed back to my room. I went to a nearby store to get a chocolate filled croissant and some cans of soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment