Monday, June 20, 2005

First Full Day in San Francisco

I took a bus the the Palace of Fine Arts this morning. This is where Sean Connery's character meets his daughter in the movie "The Rock". From there I walked toward the beach next to the bay to see if I could get a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately, it was foggy. After that, I took the bus to Ghirardelli Square and took some pictures of Alcatraz. I then walked through Fisherman's Wharf and then down to the Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill. By this time, the fog cleared up a bit, so I got some pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge (although by this time, I was much farther away than I was earlier). From Telegraph Hill, I walked through China Town, had lunch (Dim Sum), and then continued on to SBC Park to buy a ticket for tonight's Giants game versus the Diamondbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment