Thursday, June 23, 2005

Last Day in San Francisco

Yesterday (6/22), after the CPOE conference finished up at around noon, someone from Vanderbilt, someone from McKesson, and I went to Yank Sing for dim sum. It was quite expensive. I don't remember how many dishes we had, but the total bill was $75. There were a lot of dishes that I hadn't seen before including a dim sum version of Peking Duck.

After lunch, I went to Alamo Square to see the Victorian houses around there, Golden Gate Park to see the Japanese Tea Garden, and then to the Golden Gate Bridge.

For dinner, I had a duck dish, a corn bread side dish, and crepes with cajeta and vanilla ice cream for dessert at the Colibri Mexican Bistro.

This morning I took the BART to Oakland and had an uneventful flight back to Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment