Monday, April 21, 2008

Hydra

I checked out of my hotel at 8:30am and took my luggage with me on the metro. Leonidas picked me up at the station and took me to his parent's house.

After dropping off my luggage, George, Kristen, Leonidas, and I took the metro to Piraeus where we met Leonidas's girlfriend, Chrysoula, and took a Flying Dolphin hydrofoil to the Saronic Gulf Island of Hydra.


After checking in to the Hotel Argo, everyone but me go into bathing suits and headed to a cement "beach". The water was cold, but George and Leonidas went swimming. We also went to a cafe where I had a frappe, and Kristen and George had hamburgers since she was hungry. After relaxing for a while, we wandered around Hydra town.

Dinner was at around 9pm. I had pork with manouri cheese, grilled tomato, and french fries. After dinner, we went to a bar that was initially playing reggae music.

No comments:

Post a Comment