Thursday, April 07, 2005

Japan Day Two

Today (technically yesterday since I am writing this on the 8th), I took at Shinkasen (bullet train) to Himeji to see the castle there. Originally, I was planning to stopping buy Osaka on the way back to see the castle there, but I spent too much time at Himeji-jo and misstimed the train, so I decided to head back to Kyoto. After arriving in Kyoto, I headed to Nijo-jo and then back to my hotel where my luggage was waiting for me.

Afterwards, I walked around Gion. I saw a couple of geishas, but I don't think I got any very good pictures. I'll probably have to head back another day and just wait until one passes by. I also went to a show at Gion Corner. It was sort of interesting but, I'm not sure if it was worth the price.

For dinner, I at a little gyoza place.

No comments:

Post a Comment