Monday, April 18, 2005

Last full day in Tokyo

Today, I went to the Meiji-Jingu Shrine and wandered around Harajuku and Shinjuku for a little bit.

I also got over my mental dislike for sushi and went to a kaiten sushi place and had 4 dishes (for about 500 yen). For dinner, I also went to a sushi place and had a set meal of about 10 nigiri pieces and a scoop of green tea ice cream.

Although I'm sure most people probably think green tea flavoring is strange, I've found that anything that has a sweet green tea flavor to be oddly refreshing.

Tomorrow, I have to check out before 11am and will take the Airport Limousine shuttle to Narita at around 1pm (flight leaves at around 5pm). I'm assuming that the hotel will let me store my bags somewhere between checkout and when I leave so I can do some last minute souvenir shopping (and hopefully use up most up my coins).

No comments:

Post a Comment