Friday, April 08, 2005

Traveling around Kyoto

Today I went to Kiyomizudera, Nazen-ji, Ginkakuji, the Heian Jingu Shrine, and Sanjusangendo Hall. I did more walking then expected since a lot of the busses I had planned to take were completely full.

In the late afternoon, I took a train to Osaka and then to Koshien (on the Hashin Railway) in order to try and see a Hashin Tigers baseball game. Unfortunately, the game was sold out (as well as the other games through the weekend). So, I guess I will have to try and see a game in Tokyo.

For dinner I ate at an Okonomiyaki restaurant at Kyoto Station and had an Okonomiyaki with beef (tasted like jerky) and shrimp.

So far, I'm well under my food budget (even considering the number of drinks I've bought from vending machines).

No comments:

Post a Comment